The CAMELTANK STEEL sectional water tank is particularly recommended for firefighting, industrial use and drinking water storage.
The steel panels are ductile therefore resistant to stress and climate constraints
Steel is renouned for being highly resistant to fire
The absence of light prevents the development of bacteria
Our Cameltank ® factory has its own hot dip galvanising facilities thereby reducing the cost of the HDG panels
DESIGN & DIMENSIONS
- Metric sizes: 1.00 x 1.00m et 1.00 x 0.50m
- Imperial sizes: 1.22 x 1.22m & 1.22 x 0.61m
- Bottom and side panel thickness: 5 ou 6mm
- Top panel thickness: 1,5 ou 3mm
The CAMELTANK STEEL variant can be of unlimited volume, only the height is limited to 4,88m if designed according to the British Standard. A greater height is possible if no particular regulations are required.
- Panel slices with double 45° inclination and full 90° inclination
- Flat panels for the passage of hydraulic connections
- Curved panels for drainage
Structural engineering - Foundations
The concrete apron and stringers (bracing) must be supplied by the client. The CAMELTANK steel tank can be directly installed and mounted on a concrete slab.